Traffic / Office Manager | Part Time
Location: WGNM - Macon
Job Title: Traffic / Office Manager
Wages: Discussed During Interview
Part Time at about 30 hours a week
WGNM Station - Macon GA is looking for a Part Time Traffic / Office Manager worker.
The primary responsibility of the Traffic/Office Manager is to generate and maintain traffic logs for each broadcast day, handle office duties, and function as the communication hub of the station.
Required Education and Experience
Minimum: High School or GED
Work Experience Requirement:
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
- Strong PC/MS office experience
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize assignments and handle multi-tasks simultaneously.
- Work well within a team environment and independently with minimal supervision.
- Exhibit a professional attitude and perform in a high-pressure environment.
- Must be detailed oriented and able to follow up on those details.
- Must be a born again Christian and attend a Bible believing church.
- Must be able to lift a studio camera or light. (Up to 35 lbs)
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- An excellent working knowledge of CTN. This includes the history of the network, as well as knowledge of programmers and company procedures.
- Generate a daily log that will function as the “playlist” for the station. This includes long and short-form programming, IDs, and PSAs.
- Assist the General Manager in preparing Quarterly and Annual reports to the FCC.
- Assisting the General Manager with contract generation and renewals.
- Preparing Monthly Financial and Discrepancy Reports
- General office assistance: maintaining and ordering office supplies, answering phones, and greeting visitors to the station.
- Overseeing hospitality during events
- Maintain the broadcast inventory of the station and function as the liaison to the Production, Ingest, and Master Control Departments.
- Report on-air schedules to broadcast listing services.
- Must be a highly detailed individual who is comfortable handling multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Must be willing to take the initiative each day and work without constant supervision.
- Coordinate multiple schedules for the Manager, Production Department, and Studio Rental.