Station Administrative Assistant – Jefferson City, MO | Part Time
Location: Jefferson City Missouri
Job Title: Station Administrative Assistant – Jefferson City, MO
Wages: $12-15/hour Commensurate with Experience
Part Time at about 25 hours a week
KFDR-TV is looking for a Part Time Station Administrative Assistant – Jefferson City, MO worker.
The primary responsibility of the station Administrative Assistant is to provide support to our managers and employees, assisting with the daily office needs, and managing our company’s general administrative activities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer and direct phone calls.
- Organize and schedule appointments.
- Write and distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes, forms, and emails.
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports.
- Develop and maintain a filing system.
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures.
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers.
- Maintain contact lists.
- Submit and reconcile expense reports.
- Provide general support to visitors.
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients.
Required Education and Experience
- Minimum: High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Preferred: One year working as an Administrative Assistant or Secretary is a plus.
Work Experience Requirement:
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers, scanners, and fax machines.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Always exhibit a professional attitude and be able to perform in a high-pressure environment.
- Comfortable working with clients, pastors and/or non-profit representatives.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must be comfortable working in a conservative Christian environment.
- Must be able to perform essential job functions such as sitting, reaching, and standing for long periods of time.
- Adequate vision to discern and read computer screen, and written documents.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 10 lbs.
- Be a team player with strong interpersonal skills.