HR Generalist | Full Time
Location: Onsite in Clearwater FL
Job Title: HR Generalist
Wages: $48,000 - $51,000
Full Time at about 40 Hours Per Week
Corporate is looking for a Full Time HR Generalist worker.
The primary responsibility of an HR Generalist is to oversee all Human Resources practices and processes for the company. This includes: recruiting and onboarding new team members, managing compensation and benefits, monitoring employment laws, leading training and development, managing employee wellness as well as employee relations.
Required Education and Experience
Minimum: Degree in Human Resources or related field
- At least 1-2 years HR experience preferred
- Has an active certification through either PHR or SHRM
- People oriented with strong interpersonal skills and results driven
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- In depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
- Strong PC/MS office experience
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize assignments and handle multi-tasks simultaneously.
- Exhibit a professional attitude at all times and be able to perform in a high-pressure environment
- Must be a born again Christian and attend a Bible believing church.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues.
- Manage the recruitment and selection process. This includes: accurate job descriptions, screening, counseling hiring managers on candidate selection and conduct and analyze exit interviews and make actionable recommendations based on data.
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization.
- Organize a comprehensive new employee orientation and engage new staff onboarding.
- Manage payroll portal, pay plan and benefits program including employees at headquarters and affiliate stations.
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs. Arrange seminars or workshops according to department’s needs.
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics.
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management for all employees across all states.
- Nurture a positive work environment.
- Retain historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system and keeping past and current records according to retention guidelines.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.